Wednesday 1st March 2023
The wedding industry can provide your laser business with a world of opportunities. Approximately 278,599 weddings take place annually in the UK. With large numbers of weddings being delayed over the past two years, there are 550,000+ weddings in the post-pandemic pipeline and with an average spend of £20,493 on each, that's a big market!
The personalised items that make a wedding special and unique are often heavily thought out and created by the couple in the lead-up to their big day. Annual retail spend on weddings is estimated at £3.2bn and CSI Manufacturing can help you capitalise on this opportunity.
Lasered products for the big day include
- Stationery – Save the day, Invitations, place cards, thank you cards
- Cake stands & cake toppers
- Champagne flutes, engraved champagne bottles and wine charms
- Wedding favours and gifts
- Customised wedding albums
- Personalised photo frames
Visit Our WebShop
Our WebShop is a treasure trove of materials to add to your store in time for the wedding season. Some of our favourites include:
- ColorHues Glitter - acrylic sheets feature glitter embedded directly into the tinted plastic
- Mirror Acrylic - high gloss, mirrored acrylic that is technically unbreakable
- Pearl - 100% recycled acrylic
- Saddle Gift Collection - a leather-like inspired line of carefully crafted, laserable and printable products
You can download our brand new 2023 Materials, Machines and More catalogue to check out our full range of products.
Introducing the Epilog Fusion MakerAllow us to introduce you to the Epilog Fusion Maker, our newest entry-level CO2 laser engraving, cutting, and marking system, combining hobbyist-level pricing with industrial-level engineering. It can produce engraving and cutting projects from various materials including wood, acrylic, textiles, paper, plastic, and much more.
The Epilog Fusion Maker is ideal for home or small workshop use that is sure to meet the needs of this lucrative wedding industry.